Our Steering Group Tackles Obesity
Lorraine Tulloch, Programme Lead here at Obesity Action Scotland explains what actions need to be included in Scotland's imminent Diet and Obesity Strategy.
Having a general anaesthetic has its risks. Obesity compounds this risk. Find out from Consultant Anaesthetist Dr Daphne Varveris how much more complicated a surgical procedure can be.
Programme Lead, Lorraine Tulloch, keeps us right.
- Dr Jennifer Logue an expert in Metabolic Medicine
- Lorna Forde the service lead of NHS GG&C Glasgow and Clyde Weight Management Service.
- Dr Andrew Fraser - Director of Public Health Science at NHS Health Scotland
- Professor Simon Capewell, Vice President for Policy at the UK Faculty of Public Health
- Lorna Forde, Service Lead at the Glasgow and Clyde Weight Management Service
- Lorraine Tulloch, Programme Lead at Obesity Action Scotland